Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: People Who Make Super 8 Look Bad

  1. #1
    Inactive Member King Ghidorah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i am very amazed at how a single bad photographer hobbiest can give a black eye to a whole format thanks to the power of the internet

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/409/t/3527

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jukkasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2001
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why Alex, why?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member King Ghidorah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why Alex what?

    wHY DOES HE NOT BAN ME???

    wHAT DO YOUMEAN, JUKEBOX?

    mAYBE mr. alex HS GOT A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME. hAD YOU NOT THOUGHT OF THAT? just because i say something on mr> alex'S BOARD DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS TO AGREE WITH IT. or you either>>>

    i JUST THOUGHT SOMEBODY HAD TO SAY SOMETHING. maybe THIS PERSON WILL TAKE IT UPON HIMSELF TO PROVE ME WRONG AND FOLLOW GOOD basic PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINCIPLeS FROM now on AND THEN WE WILL ALL WIN??? hAD YOU NOT THOUGHT OF THAT? he wins TOO BECAUSE HIS HOME MOVIES ARE IN FOCUS AND LOOK WAY BETTER FOR ONCE. it IS called tough love.

    mAYBE WE SHOULD OPEN THIS UP ????

    iT'S ABOUT PEOPLE WHO MAKE sUPER8 LOOK BAD.

    whO ELSE MAKES SUPER8 LOOK BAD?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jukkasil:
    Why Alex, why?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">This is the first chance I've had to look at this topic post. Please note the time.

    What do you mean, Why Alex, why?

    ---------------------

    I'm updating this specific reply several hours later because if I make a new reply it will just bump this topic back to the top of my forum, which will draw much more attention to this topic than I feel is necessary.
    ------------------------

    Jukkasil. Please don't accuse me of being Paradise Lost, I am not Paradise Lost.

    Of course, I can't respond on Brantley's forum where jukkasil also made this charge so once again, more lies and deception will be spread about me without my being able to respond.
    Jukkasil, I don't blame you for thinking that way, you have your reasons, but I assure I only post as Alex. I have in the past used other a couple of other obvious nicknames, but everyone knew it was me.

    As proud as some of you may be for how "active" shooting 8mm is, I guarantee you your overall behavior has kept HUNDREDS away from all of the forums.

    People recognize that I like to help others with Super-8 questions and can't even begin to fathom why I would be permanently banned from two other forums. You may have 95% of the action, but the action is 10 times smaller because of pettiness that never seems to end.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 03, 2003 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  5. #5
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me be more clear. I have not even looked at the
    links yet. I just stepped in for a moment and have a ton of work to get done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •